All India Engineering Entrance Examination: 4 tips to prepare for it
What is the All India Engineering Entrance Examination?
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is considered to be one of the most prestigious engineering examinations in the Indian subcontinent. The following nation is considered to be important right after the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. Through this examination it becomes possible for helping engineering students for aspirants to get better opportunities when it comes to getting admission to participating institutes along with four years of scholarship.
As engineering is considered to be one of the most prestigious professions in India there is a lot of stiff competition present. More importantly due to the huge economic disparity that is prevalent in the country, it becomes necessary for certain right candidates having financial constraints to be provided with scholarships so that they can continue with their engineering dreams.
The following examination is responsible for helping students secure the dream by being provided with a scholarship that will cover four years of their tuition as well as other associated needs.
It is important to note that there is a certain eligibility criteria that is present which needs to be effectively followed by the prospective candidates so that they can search for this examination to showcase their talent.
One of the first parts of eligibility criteria is the academic criteria which includes that students should have 10+2 qualifying marks. This means that it is mandatory that every student has completed their class 12th standard and has achieved at least 50% marks in all the subjects before they can be allowed to sit for this examination.
It is also important for the students to have the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics so that they can appear for this examination. Another important aspect that needs to be undertaken into consideration is the age limit. every student should have completed at least 18 years of age before they can appear for this examination. There is an upper limit also present that States the maximum number of age that will be allowed to sit for the examination.
Preparation tips to follow
Besides the huge popularity that is present about the examination, it is important to highlight that it is considered to be one of the toughest examinations for just passed school students who are intending to develop a career in the field of Engineering.
There are several online course selling website available on the Internet that have been developed for the sole purpose of helping students prepare for the examination. through the platforms to create and sell online courses it becomes possible for interested individuals to be able to effectively Achieve the required support so that they can gain success in the examination.
In the current market of online education, most students are now preferring online institutions that can help the students to gain a better understanding of how the examination is conducted as well as what part of the subjects to study. In this manner the students are effectively perfect for the examination so that they can achieve success and get the scholarship.
Tips to achieve success in AIEEE
In the given section, a few tips have been provided for the students that will help provide them the necessary support required so that we can achieve success in the examination.
- One of the first tips that needs to be taken into consideration is by learning the basics including the basic concepts that are found across NCERTS in each of the subjects of Physics, chemistry and mathematics. It is only when the basics are cleared that the students will be able to understand the complicated problems.
- Undertake notes regularly that will help in highlighting the important parts that will need to be studied.
- Understand the patterns of questions that are followed in the examination by effectively studying the previous year questions.
- Following the class notes that are provided in online classes with the teachers will help point out the important parts.
- Follow a routine that will help the students effectively balance their class 12 examinations as well as their AIEEE syllabus.
- Sleep for 6 to 8 hours at maximum so that the students are effectively rested.